Denver Cerebral Palsy Lawyer
Does your child have cerebral palsy? Do you know that this can be caused by a birth injury?
The catastrophic injury may occur when a doctor, or another medical professional, makes an error. It doesn’t matter if they were well-intentioned, the damage that can result from medical malpractice can damage the quality of life and cause or hasten death.
It costs over $1 million dollars to provide care and treatment for a person with cerebral palsy. If your child is a victim of a birth injury, you both deserve to be compensated. Money can’t take away the disease but it can improve your child’s quality of life. Speak with a Denver cerebral palsy attorney for a free consultation. Call us at (303) 465-8733.
Why Choose to Hire a Denver Cerebral Palsy Attorney?
- We are 100% focused on our clients. We are dedicated to representing our clients, and making sure themselves and their family get the justice they deserve.
- We have a reputation of winning; our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for our deserving clients.
- You can always rely on our firm as our client, and are always available to them.
Start with a free consultation with a Denver cerebral palsy lawyer today.
What is Cerebral Palsy?
Cerebral palsy is caused by damage to the brain during or after birth. People with cerebral palsy may have seizures and other impairments. It can cause issues with balance and muscle control and coordination. People with cerebral palsy need treatment for life. There are various reasons why a doctor or hospital may be liable for your child’s condition. Incidents such as:
- Foreseeable medication or surgical side effects
- Delaying or failure to perform a cesarean section when needed
- Improper monitoring of the baby’s oxygen level during delivery and after
- Failure to treat severe newborn jaundice
- Failure to detect infections present during pregnancy
- Mismanagement of the delivery
- Using forceps or a vacuum extractor improperly
- Failure to detect umbilical cord issues
The experienced cerebral palsy attorneys in Denver at Jordan, Herington & Rowley know how to navigate the system and analyze the evidence to determine if a there is a case of medical malpractice. Don’t make that decision for your child. Consult with experienced attorneys to help make that determination. Since Jordan, Herington & Rowley doesn’t get paid unless we win your case, we will not take your case unless we are confident in the outcome.
A medical malpractice lawsuit can recover economic damages such as medical bills, parent’s lost wages and lost future earning power and non-economic damages such as pain and suffering and emotional and psychological anguish. Damages are usually sought for:
- Medical care
- Accommodations needed at home
- Adaptive devices such as wheelchairs
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Loss of wages for the parent
- Emotional and pain and suffering
Would If I Can’t Afford an Attorney?
Many people are under the impression that they need money to hire a Denver cerebral palsy lawyer. In some types of cases, that is true. At Jordan, Herington & Rowley, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that our compensation comes only when we win. We invest our own time and money into all aspects of your case, including trying it in court, if necessary. We take cases that we are confident we can win. It won’t cost you anything to have an initial consultation so we can hear the circumstances of your case. It we do go to work for you, we will give our complete attention to your case.
Contact Our Denver Cerebral Palsy Lawyer for a Free Consultation
We are fully prepared to fight for you and take your case to court if a settlement isn’t appropriate. With multi-million-dollar recoveries along with decades of experience, you know you’re in good hands. Our goal is to free you to focus on what’s most important: your child.